Grow Your Own March 2022
Spring is in the air, and our itchy sowing fingers can finally be satisfied! There are plenty of crops you can get started undercover or in propagators now – and Simon Akeroyd is testing out a couple of brilliant propagators for different budgets and spaces (pg. 107).
As ever, RHS experts are on hand with plenty of seasonal advice – from how to grow raspberries (pg. 34) and tomatoes (pg. 32), to microgreens (pg. 37) and huckleberries (pg. 36) and plenty more! It is a bumper advice section for spring, so one not to be missed!
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers