Health and Wellbeing May 2022
In this issue, Health and Wellbeing is looking at lots of different ways that you can be kinder to yourself. Over on page 9, explore the idea of toxic productivity and see how you can stop focusing solely on what you ‘should’ be doing, and start remembering what you ‘want’ to do. The women interviewed on page 13 have important lessons to share on this topic too – these inspiring readers found the courage to follow a new passion and direction in their midlife, and they’re much happier for it now. The gorgeous cover star Gemma Atkinson also talks about how much she’s learnt to appreciate what she can do and accept herself on page 20.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts