Natural Health October 2021
As the sun begins to set on late summer and we transition into the cooler months, it’s natural to feel flutters of anxiety at the thought of darker nights and shorter days. But what if we could use these anxious feelings for good and see it as a sign to check in with ourselves? Could these feelings actually motivate you into making healthier choices and taking better care of yourself? Author Dr Suzuki certainly thinks so, in this month's issue she reveals why she’s reframing this misunderstood emotion.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts