Sew January 2022
New Year’s resolutions can be a little like Marmite, but I think we can all agree that there is something special about the promise of a calendar of stitching ahead. And what could be better than a newly cleared sewing room to start your year on the right note?
Taking a leaf out of Marie Kondo’s book, discover the feature on page 35, which walks you through some ingenious ways to clear out the old and embrace the new in your craft space. The new being quick and simple DIY projects, of course! There are practical fabric bowls made entirely from scraps (p50), an embroidered picture hoop (p58) and a comfy cushion made with the Cricut Maker (p48).
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!