Sew November 2021
As you’ll see, the beautiful robin has inspired quite a few of the makes this month: we’ve got designer Kirsty Hartey’s pinafore for kids – that we secretly wish was available in adult sizes (p34). There’s a bumper gift set on page 49, featuring speedy tags and cards, plus if you look carefully, you’ll even spot a tiddly one perched upon our embroidered wreath on page 68.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!