Grow Your Own December 2021
It has been another wonderful year in the garden, despite some rather strange weather, and there is plenty to look back on. In editor Laura's own garden, this is everything from bumper tomato crops to racing the local snails for her beans, and letting her lettuce bed bolt because it was so lovely to see happy bees.
Reflection is really important during this part of the season, as it is good to slow down and take stock – but also, there’s still lots to do! Anne Swithinbank and David Domoney are getting to grips with bulbs – onions and garlic respectively (pg. 34 and pg. 40) – while Emma from Garden Organic is sharing some brilliant perennial veg you should add to your plot next year (pg. 76).
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers