Grow Your Own February 2022
Winter may feel like it has been going on for some time now, but for gardeners, this is an exciting time of year, filled with anticipation. Spring is almost here and those sowing fingers are itching! It may be wise to hold off on certain crops for a little while yet – but there are some seeds you can start now.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers