Grow Your Own January 2022
Welcome to the January issue of Grow Your Own! First things first, everyone at team GYO would like to wish you a very happy, healthy new year and a productive season in the garden! It might still be cold outside and we have yet to see those first signs of spring creeping in, but there is still plenty to keep you busy on the plot. If you are a new gardener, we have a handy toolkit to help you familiarise yourself with key terms, methods and pests (pg. 50), while more experienced growers can enjoy trying something a little different with 15 unusual crops to try this year (pg. 36).
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers