Grow Your Own September 2022
Welcome to the September issue of Grow Your Own! A month of rewards in the garden, trugs are full to bursting and it is time to make the most of those late summer pickings! We have plenty of advice on getting the best from your harvests – from drying to freezing, pickling, and much more (page 70). We personally can’t wait to get started with our annual batch of chilli jam!
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers