various points along our supply chain are still encountering a high Covid-related staff absence rate, resulting in delays on some items. Thank you for continuing to bear with us while we make every effort to get orders to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
Love sewing toys? Then you’ll adore Make & Sew Toys, the UK’s first soft toy-making magazine. Packed full of projects and ideas for you to try straight away, you’ll find a bumper 25 patterns to download and print every issue, as well as an exclusive gift. Now that’s what we call value!
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- Over 25 toys and patterns to inspire
- Fresh ideas and projects for all stitching levels
- Contemporary design delivered with a warm, fuzzy feel!
- Cool retro toys for a dose of nostalgia
- Interviews with industry experts
- Your questions answered by the ‘Bear Ladies’ from The Repair Shop
- Exclusive toy kit to make with every issue
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE:
FREE delivery to your door Bonus gift with every issue
*this is a no obligation Direct Debit trial offer open to UK residents only. If you wish to cancel, please inform us within 14 days of receiving your second issue and no more payments will be taken. Existing subscribers can renew using this offer. Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. If your subscription is a gift, the gift card will be sent to the donor. You can also subscribe via cheque or credit card. Cheque/credit card subscriptions are for a 12 month period including all gift subscriptions. This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Trial offers are limited per customer at the discretion of the publisher.