Health and Wellbeing July 2022
There’s something so uplifting about the sunshine. I don’t know whether it’s the warmth of the rays on your skin, the fact the golden light makes you look at your surroundings differently or that the warmer weather makes everyone you meet a little more smiley, but there’s definitely something about summer that enlivens the soul. We know we're not alone too – those feel-good vibes can be felt across the board here at H&W and we hope you’re facing the season ahead with the same sense of optimism.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts