Let's Get Crafting 144
Who doesn’t love a wreath? These days we make them for pretty much every occasion, but for Christmas, it goes without saying, you’ve just gotta have one! So on page 14, you’ll find the pattern for our Festive Wreath to make with your exclusive Figgy kit. It comes complete with a cheerful gift-bearing chap to welcome visitors! There’s so much for crafters to celebrate at this time of year – new autumn yarn and pattern launches, Halloween, and of course the run-up to Christmas – so we’ve rolled the very best of the season into one packed issue.
There’s a round-up of autumn releases on page 31, and a series of spooky makes starting on page 45, along with a host of fabulous festive projects. Talking of which, we hope you’ll join in with our all-new Big Bauble Crochet-along! There are six fun designs in this issue and six more next time, enough to give any tree a crafty makeover.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- Free yarn kit, needles and crochet hook every issue - get going tonight!
- Curated yarn colours you can’t get anywhere else
- Learn how to knit or crochet with our visual guides
- Join the Crochet-alongs - there’s something every issue
- Bang-on-trend patterns
- Stitch guides and advice from our pros
- Latest top buys and crafty news
- Community pages for YOU to get involved in
- FREE COVER GIFT