Make and Sew Toys Issue 15
Welcome to issue 15 of Make & Sew Toys, a magazine filled with all kinds of sweet plushies to sew and love. Your pack includes two exclusive pattern sheets for a long-legged flamingo and a buzzing bumblebee: the ideal mascot for those excited by the return of our favourite show, The Great British Sewing Bee. Inside the magazine, you’ll also find even more adorable makes, alongside expert tips, must-have products and plenty of pictures from you, our dear readers.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- Over 25 toys and patterns to inspire
- Fresh ideas and projects for all stitching levels
- Contemporary design delivered with a warm, fuzzy feel!
- Cool retro toys for a dose of nostalgia
- Interviews with industry experts
- Your questions answered by the ‘Bear Ladies’ from The Repair Shop
- Exclusive toy kit to make with every issue