Make & Sew Toys Issue 10
Welcome to issue ten of Make & Sew Toys: your craft companion for the winter season. Inside this month's pack, you'll find a woodland toy collection that's packed with the most fashionable forest friends we ever did see! Catwalk come to a close? Turn the page to find an ice skating dolly, ferociously furry yeti and the main event for your three-part Nativity scene – Mary, Joseph and Jesus. Don't worry, we’ll keep you stitching right up until the end of 2022!
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- Over 25 toys and patterns to inspire
- Fresh ideas and projects for all stitching levels
- Contemporary design delivered with a warm, fuzzy feel!
- Cool retro toys for a dose of nostalgia
- Interviews with industry experts
- Your questions answered by the ‘Bear Ladies’ from The Repair Shop
- Exclusive toy kit to make with every issue