Sew August 2022
Packed to the brim with summertime makes, it’s only fitting that you’re reading our August issue from a sun lounger – or at the very least, holding an ice cream in the other hand... we’ll pause while you nip to the freezer! Let’s kick off your warm-weather wardrobe: you can start with New Look 6704, which offers a versatile top and trouser set, and make Simplicity 8637 with its four breezy wrap dresses.
Find even more designs fit for beach strolls from page 19 onwards, like our square-neck Emily top, our Ava shift dress, and our Martha midi that would look beautifully chic in breathable linen. Don’t forget to whip up a pair of Liberty print knickers on page 26, too!
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!