Sew December 2021
If 2021 was more fizzle than sizzle, it’s not too late to turn things around. In fact, what better way to see you through winter’s dark days than an issue that is packed to the brim with more spirit-lifting stitches than you can shake a stick at?
To kick things off, start with the two New Look patterns enclosed within your pack: 6679 offers two New Year worthy dresses for firework displays and beyond, plus there’s New Look 6413 with five head-turning dresses and jumpsuits to choose from. If you’re on a roll, carry on the fun with our exclusive set.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!