SEW February 2021
If you want to stitch your own stylish wardrobe, you’ve come to the right place! Sew, the UK’s leading sewing magazine, is packed with inspiration to help you add that personal touch to your wardrobe and home. Including expert advice from our stellar panel of dressmaking and accessories glitterati, you’ll find all the latest trends, step-by-step tutorials, free patterns and plenty of projects to get started.
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!