Sew June 2022
Corrr, this month is certainly looking exciting: we’ve got a four-day Jubilee weekend, the sunshine is making an appearance, and our favourite sewing programme is back on the telly box... What could make this even better? Well, a cuppa and this latest edition of Sew, of course!
Inside this month’s pack, we’ve treated you to two Simplicity classics: 9107 offers up four lightweight woven tops, and 9136 is packed to the brim with summer dresses. If you’re looking to make a statement at a street party in June, we’ve also got adorable looks for kids, a vintage-style frock and an official pattern from The Great British Sewing Bee.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!