Grow Your Own November 2022
Welcome to the November issue of Grow Your Own! As we head into the winter months, it is time to reflect on the season – the things that have gone well, and those that we would do differently next year. On a personal note, it has been an amazing year for tomatoes, but a challenging one for cucumbers, so I will certainly be amending my growing plans for cukes next year! However, it isn’t all reflection – there is still plenty to do, and plenty of ways to get ahead for the 2023 season.
N EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers