Health and Wellbeing November 2022
This month, our columnist, Amanda Byram, shares five simple habits that you can incorporate into your everyday life for a happier, healthier you, while Andrea McLean is talking about how we can reframe our mindset to help us cope with the approach into winter.
A lot of her advice can be applied to all sorts of situations and I particularly like her idea that: “Changing your perspective with regards to what you are experiencing is the first step towards changing how you are experiencing it.” Elsewhere in the magazine, we’re looking at why it’s useful to break free from labels, how to up your snacking game and simple skincare saviours for the changing seasons. Our special this month is dedicated to relationships – from those between siblings and friends to romantic couplings and parent and child connections.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts