Health and Wellbeing October 2022
It’s hard to believe that by the time this issue hits the shelves Halloween will only be a matter of weeks away. This year’s heatwave summer may have broken many records and given us numerous (warm) memories to treasure, but now it’s time to turn to the changing seasons and think ahead to the cooler months.
We have to admit, we're looking forward to seeing children dress up in their chosen witchy costumes and dance around with their friends while pretending to cackle with glee, but one thing I’m not excited about is the start of the cough and cold season. Why is it that the lowering temperatures and shorter days always seem to be accompanied by a tickle in your throat or a nasty bout of flu? To help you thrive at this time of year, we’re here to arm you with the tools you need to keep your immune system fit and strong throughout autumn.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts