Let's Knit October 2022
As our thoughts turn to crisper days and longer nights, there’s one thing we all have in common... the joy of creating cosy knits for cooler weather! After all, what creative hobby better lends itself to the cold weather pleasures of autumn and winter than ours? To help with the transition to the new season, we’ve got five fab cardies to make, love and layer. We’ve knitted them up in gorgeous neutrals, which are easy to mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe, but the yarns come in a rainbow of shades, so enjoy deciding on your own colourways.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- More exclusive knitting patterns than any other knitting magazine
- Easy pattern every issue + how to knit and donate to our latest charity campaigns
- 14-page Knit Your Style section for knitted fashion at your fingertips!
- Patterns to suit all skill levels with clear instructions
- Cute character toy projects, perfect for gifts!
- Regular toy patterns exclusively designed by Val Pearce
- Win prizes worth £1000s!
- FREE COVER GIFT + exclusive free reader offer