Grow Your Own June 2022
This is a wonderful month in the garden – long days and plentiful growth really spoils the gardener! We are loving those first harvests coming in and are really enjoying taking a cup of tea into the garden for five minutes to re-charge in the middle of a busy day.
There is plenty to do on the plot, and as ever, our experts are on hand to share their brilliant advice and tips for getting the best from your space this month. Anne Swithinbank is getting to grips with French beans and sharing her favourite varieties to try this year. Mark Lane is experimenting with growing on walls and railings in his multi-use space series, and the RHS is discussing growing sweetcorn, cucumbers and chickpeas, and how to thin out fruit – so there’s lots to get your teeth into!
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers