Health and Wellbeing June 2022
Confidence – it’s a funny thing. Some people appear to have it in spades, while others struggle to hold their head up high even in comfortable surroundings. The truth is all of us struggle at times with our own feelings of self-worth, even if we appear to not have a care in the world. And as women, there are plenty of occasions when our confidence can be knocked.
Perhaps you’ve just entered the menopause and are finding it hard to navigate this new life change, or perhaps you’ve recently had a baby and don’t recognise your own body anymore. Or maybe you’re dealing with a health issue or condition and can’t seem to face the outside world. Either way, we’re here to help.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest wellbeing and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts