Natural Health November 2022
Sometimes it feels that everywhere we look we’re told to ‘embrace joy’, ‘be happy’ and ‘think positively’ and there are certainly moments when we really should do this. After all, these are wonderful emotions to promote, and feeling happy inside often translates to feeling great in all areas of your life. However, it’s just as important to understand those darker, more challenging feelings that pop up from time to time and lean into them, too.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Top celebrity columnists, including Patsy Kensit and Lynn Franks
- The latest well-being and complementary health news
- Home therapies and inspiration for a happier, younger-feeling you
- Prize giveaways worth £1000s!
- Advice from leading industry experts