Sew October 2022
Series eight of The Great British Sewing Bee has come to an end, and my goodness, what a gripping competition it was! Our congratulations go to all the talented bees, but especially newly crowned winner Annie, who took the title after 10 intense weeks of pattern challenges. Superwoman or what? Turn to page 37 to hear all about Annie’s experience on the show and what’s coming up next for her.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!