Sew September 2022
A change of season is just around the corner, which means it’s time to pack away summer favourites and refresh that wardrobe of yours. To get you started, we’ve got New Look 6456 that features four wrap ‘n’ go skirts, plus Simplicity 8830, a Mimi G shirt dress and tunic pattern, which comes with a follow-along video.
The fun doesn’t stop there though! We’ve welcomed into the fold designer Lisa Comfort who shares her versatile Daisy dress. Plus, you’ll find an exclusive shell top pattern from The Great British Sewing Bee, and troubleshooting guides on crafting jumpsuits and creating collars – two great techniques to have in your armoury.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!