Grow Your Own April 2022
This month, we welcome a bumper batch of spring sowings, plantings and preparations on the plot. It is wonderful to see the 2022 garden starting to come together, and we are on hand to help every step of the way.
This month, RHS experts are discussing how to grow carrots, spinach and dahlias, as well as how to create plant supports, while Anne Swithinbank is getting to grips with globe artichokes, Nick Bailey is adding stunning perennial blooms to his garden and Mark Lane is looking at the many benefits of adding containers to your space.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers