Grow Your Own May 2022
Welcome to the May issue of Grow Your Own! This is such an exciting time in the growing calendar, with sowings
taking place inside and out, seedlings being moved to their outdoor positions, and even those first early harvests. This month, RHS experts are sharing guides to growing your best beans, peas and even exotic loquats, while Anne Swithinbank is planting scorzonera and salsify. Nick Bailey is discussing adding beautiful roses to your growing space and Mark Lane is getting creative with a planter table, so there’s plenty to keep you busy!
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- RHS growing guides for beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Advice from our 20-strong team of experts on growing your own organic produce with ease
- How to attract natural pollinators to boost your crops
- Simple ways to beat pests organically
- Delicious recipes to make the most of your home harvests
- All the latest news and views from the world of horticulture
- BONUS garden gifts!
- Exclusive subscriber discounts and offers