Sew April 2022
What’s not to love about spring? Longer days, warmer weather and... (sharp intake of excited breath)... this year’s The Great British Sewing Bee! We’ve got our diaries cleared from April in anticipation and can’t wait to meet the new intake and hear what Patrick, Esme and Sara (Pascoe – the new Joe) will have to say about their creations.
In the meantime, however, there are plenty of hours of happy stitching ahead this spring. And, of course, that means Easter! Get kids occasion-ready in our adorable bunny ears – a super-sweet accessory! Plus you can seal the sweet deal with a gorgeous Easter basket that they can use for this year’s egg collection.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!