Sew July 2022
If watching the Sewing Bee has inspired you to transform that length of fabric that’s been languishing in the cupboard, then why not get started with one of our exclusive designs? This month’s capsule includes not one but two gorgeous dresses from previous show winners, Serena and Juliet. And if you’re ready for the next challenge, try our Carrie blouse on, whip up some PJ bottoms, or print out our double-whammy t-shirt pattern that makes both a top and a dress.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!