Sew Xmas 2021
We know that lots of you like to get a headstart on your Christmas crafting, which is exactly why this issue is packed with more than 90 pages of do-it-yourself treats for the whole family – ‘tis the season for us stitchers to step into the spotlight after all.
INSIDE EVERY ISSUE:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, presenter and author Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!