Soul and Spirit June 2022
For some reason, summer solstice always makes us think of crystals. It’s our favourite time of year, a week after Editor Rosalind's birthday, Glastonbury Festival is almost here and there is no better energy in which to whip out these spiritual power tools!
We’ve been asked the ‘best’ crystal (in many experts’ opinion it’s clear quartz) but it’s not always that easy – we are all each attuned to different ones, and there are countless crystals, with new discoveries still being made (enter, pink amethyst). On a Reiki experience once in Sydney, Rosalind was recommended sodalite, great for writers, before she even was one, but king cobra jasper gifted by her best friend suits her scattiness and helps her get projects done.
What are your crystal faves? Whatever they are, they’re yours, so harness your own crystal rainbow and be proud of whatever they help you achieve.
IN EVERY ISSUE:
- Regular free gifts, including oracle, angel and affirmation cards
- The latest spiritual and well-being news
- Expert-driven advice to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your relationships and your life’s purpose
- Coaching and psychic guidance from our top team of pros
- Detailed horoscopes and lunar predictions
- Spiritual guidance from top celebrity columnists, including Russell Grant, Michele Knight, Dr David Hamilton, Sally Morgan and Yasmin Boland